Step by step Beginner Guitar Lessons!
Spy Tunes can now offer a Beginner Guitar Course that step by step cover all the material in the lesson library and much more.
You will start learning a song already in the first week, complete with TAB, strumming patterns and video lesson.
But Spy Tunes guitar course is not just about learning songs, to make music you can’t just copy what someone else do.
The beginner course look at the chord progression, chord extensions, bass lines and how each song is actually constructed.
This makes the beginner course perfect if you want to write songs, guitar parts and play with other musicians.
To preview the material the Beginner Guitar Course cover, below is a link to each topic.
- Acoustic Songs
Go to Acoustic Songs.
- Chord Progression
Go to Chord Progression.
Go to Chords.
- Chromatic Exercises
Go to Chromatic Exercises.
- Ear Training
Go to Ear Training.
- Finger Style Songs
Finger Style Songs
Go to Finger Style Songs.
- Rhythm Guitar Songs
Rhythm Guitar Songs
Go to Rhythm Guitar Songs.
- Rhythmical Exercises
Go to Rhythmical Exercises.
Song Writers Swivel
Go to SWS.
Go to Transcription Exercises.
Everything in the lesson library and more is covered in great detail when you take the the full course.
All in all, the Beginner Guitar Course cover:
- How to play all Open Position Chords
- How to play 8 well known Acoustic Songs
- How to best practice Chromatic Exercises
- How to see Chord Progressions as numbers
- Ear Training with FREE download
- Easy to follow Transcription and Rhythmical Exercises
- Creating 2nd Guitar Parts for any song
- Build, read and play Finger Style patterns
- Build, read and play Strumming Patterns
- How to Extend Chords