Step by step Beginner Guitar Lessons!
Spy Tunes can now offer a Beginner Guitar Course that step by step cover all the material in the lesson library and more.
The course is 18 weeks long and by the end of it you will be set up to seamlessly progress to Intermediate Guitar.
To preview the material the Beginner Guitar Course cover, below is a link to each topic.
- Acoustic Songs
Go to Acoustic Songs.
- Chord Progression
Go to Chord Progression.
Go to Chords.
- Chromatic Exercises
Go to Chromatic Exercises.
- Ear Training
Go to Ear Training.
- Finger Style Songs
Finger Style Songs
Go to Finger Style Songs.
- Rhythm Guitar Songs
Rhythm Guitar Songs
Go to Rhythm Guitar Songs.
- Rhythmical Exercises
Go to Rhythmical Exercises.
Song Writers Swivel
Go to SWS.
Go to Transcription Exercises.
Everything in the lesson library and more is covered in great detail when you take the the full course.
All in all, the Beginner Guitar Course cover:
- How to play all Open Position Chords
- How to play 8 well known Acoustic Songs
- How to best practice Chromatic Exercises
- How to see Chord Progressions as numbers
- Ear Training with FREE download
- Easy to follow Transcription and Rhythmical Exercises
- Creating 2nd Guitar Parts for any song
- Build, read and play Finger Style patterns
- Build, read and play Strumming Patterns
- How to Extend Chords
Sign up today – You Can Learn Guitar!