Step by step Intermediate Guitar Lessons!
Spy Tunes can now offer an Intermediate Guitar Course that step by step cover all the material in the lesson library and more.
The course is 26 weeks long and by the end of it you will be set up to seamlessly progress to Advanced Guitar.
To preview the material the Intermediate Guitar Course cover, below is a link to each topic.
- Acoustic Songs
Go to Acoustic Songs.
- Blues Scale
Go to Blues Scale.
Go to Conspirian.
- Chord Progression
Go to Chord Progression.
Go to Intermediate Chordacus.
Go to Chords.
- Chromatic Exercises
Go to Chromatic Exercises.
- Ear Training
Go to Ear Training.
- Finger Style Songs
Finger Style Songs
Go to Finger Style Guitar Songs.
- Major Pentatonic
Go to Major Pentatonic.
- Minor Pentatonic
Go to Minor Pentatonic.
- Rhythm Guitar Songs
Rhythm Guitar Songs
Go to Rhythm Guitar Songs.
- Rhytmical Exercises
30 Rhythmical Exercises
Go to Rhythmical Exercises.
Song Writers Swivel
Go to SWS.
Go to Transcription.
Everything in the lesson library and more is covered in great detail when you take the the full course.
All in all, the Intermediate Guitar Course cover:
- 22 Acoustic Songs
- How to play all Barred Chords
- How to play Fractions of barred chords
- How to create 2nd Guitar Parts
- How to develop the Chromatic Exercise
- Minor Pentatonic scale shapes
- Major Pentatonic scale shapes
- How to extend to maj7, dom7 and min7
- How to build and play Finger Style patterns
- How to Pick and Strum at great speed
- How Chord Progressions work
Sign up today – You Can Learn Guitar!