With these exercises – You will master the modes
Preview the final modal exercises in the course
Watch These Videos
Master the major modes
The quickest way to master all Major modes
These final modal exercises will change the way you play the guitar forever.
Once completed you will see the modes as clearly as a painter experience colors. Music will soon come through you, not just from you.
The routine to master the major modes moves like this:
- Maj Pent – add #4 -Maj Pent – add maj7 – Maj Pent – Lydian
- Maj Pent – add 4 – Maj Pent – add maj7 – Maj Pent – Ionian
- Maj Pent – add 4 – Maj Pent – add b7 – Maj Pent – Mixolydian
Once this is completed – stop practicing the major modes, start practicing the minor modes!
Watch These Videos
Master the minor modes
The quickest way to master all Minor modes
These exercises will teach you the three minor modes as well as Phrygian Dominant, the Blues and Conspirian scales.
The exercise moves like this:
- Min Pent – add 2 – Min Pent – add 6 – Min Pent – Dorian
- Min Pent – add 2 – Min Pent – add b6 – Min Pent – Aeolian
- Min Pent – add b2 – Min Pent – add b6 – Min Pent – Phrygian
- Min Pent with 3rd – add b2 – Min Pent with 3rd – add b6 – Min Pent with 3rd – Phrygian Dominant
- Min Pent – add b5 (Blues scale) – Min Pent – add maj7 – Min Pent – Conspirian
Building 2nd guitar parts, solo arrangement or even writing – Whatever music you want to create, your fret board knowledge certainly won’t stand in your way!
Go to Master guitar exercises.
The advanced songs require you to learn 7th note chords and modal scales. This will be revolutionary for your understanding of the guitar fret board.
Go to Master guitar course.
Angel Eyes, Dream A Little Dream Of Me, I Wish, Tenderness, and Why Don’t You Do Right?
Go to Master acoustic songs.
Including detailed, but bite-sized explanations on how the music theory of each song is applied to the neck.
Go to Monthly subscription.