What’s included in my Free Course?
- Video Lessons
- Support from a Guitar Guru
- Up to 160 minutes lessons
- 32 page preview of the Guitar Conspiracy 3.0
- Two Free Lessons on the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced courses
Enter email for FREE trial and ebook!
I think the material is excellent. I’ve benefited so much.I’ve now begun to improvise with some confidence and have written songs that feel authentic. I can now develop musically in a broad and rich way. Your work has illuminated an exciting path forward.– Roger
About the Instructor
I’m Dan Lundholm and I’m on a mission to help you understand music and learn guitar using step by step lessons, without any homework required.
What you need is a mentor, a guru if you like. Someone who’s been through it all, has a plan for you and is willing to help you execute that plan.
Beginner Guitar Lesson 1 and 2
- How to play G, D and Em using simple strumming patterns
- The Chromatic Exercise
- A simple version of Tracy Chapman’s Talking About A Revolution
Recommended time 80 minutes
Intermediate Guitar Lesson 1 and 2
- Open position chords become barre chord shapes
- The secret behind playing barre chords is to play fractions of the shapes
- Play the chord progression for ‘I’m Yours’ in every area of the neck
Recommended time 130 minutes
Advanced Guitar Lesson 1 and 2
- How to play the min7, sus4 and 7sus4 chords
- The TAB and chord progression for ‘Wish You Were Here’
- How to use a capo and play the same progression
Recommended time 90 minutes